Welcome to the jimmyryce.org website!
The Jimmy Ryce Center:
- provides AKC bloodhounds free to law enforcement to find abducted and lost children and catch predators.
- counsels and provides support to parents of children abducted by sexual predators.
- increases public awareness of sexual predators and predatory abductions through speeches, brochures, radio and television appearances, and the jimmyryce.org website.
- provides information to teachers and parents on what to teach children to make them more predator smart and thus more predator resistant.
- identifies legislation and programs which better protect children from sexual predators.
- assists law enforcement in developing more effective procedures for handling predatory abductions.
- works to improve coordination and cooperation among state missing children information clearinghouses, missing children nonprofit organizations, and law enforcement.
The Jimmy Ryce Center for Victims of Predatory Abduction, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization since 1996, is located at 908 Coquina Lane, Vero Beach, Florida 32963.
Its e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Its fax number is 772-492-0210. Its phone number is 772-492-0200. Its crisis line is 1-800-JIM RYCE.
On September 11, 1995, 9-year-old Jimmy Ryce was kidnapped at gunpoint from his school bus stop, sodomized, and shot as he was trying to escape. To free more children from the clutches of sexual predators, The Jimmy Ryce Center for Victims of Predatory Abduction was established in June of 1996, in honor of Jimmy's capacity to love unconditionally and his unquenched spirit in trying to get home even after hours of pain and humiliation. Jimmy's legacy is reflected in the words from Isaiah carved on his tombstone: "a little child shall lead them."
You are visitor number . Thanks for helping us keep kids safe!
Click on the logo to the right to go to the Association of Missing and Exploited Childrens Organizations website.