Welcome to the jimmyryce.org website!
The Jimmy Ryce Center:
- Provides AKC bloodhounds free to law enforcement to find abducted and lost children.
- Counsels and provides support to parents of children abducted by sexual predators.
- Increases public awareness of sexual predators and predatory abductions through speeches, brochures, and radio and television appearances.
- Provides information to teachers and parents on what to teach children to make them more predator smart and thus more predator resistant.
- Identifies legislation and programs which better protect children from sexual predators.
- Assists law enforcement in developing more effective procedures for handling predatory abductions.
- Works to improve coordination and cooperation among state missing children information clearinghouses, missing children nonprofit organizations, and law enforcement.
- Contact us at email@example.com, write us at 900 Bay Drive, Suite 201, Miami Beach, FL 33141, or call us at 305-861-8366.
On September 11, 1995, 9-year-old Jimmy Ryce was kidnapped at gunpoint from his school bus stop, sodomized, and shot as he was trying to escape. To free more children from the clutches of sexual predators, The Jimmy Ryce Center for Victims of Predatory Abduction was established in June of 1996 in honor of Jimmy and his courage in trying to get home even after hours of pain and humiliation.
You are visitor number . Thanks for helping us keep kids safe!
Click on the logo to go to AMECO website.
Donate dollars and talents to save children from sexual predators.